Emile Hirsch (1985 - )
- Into the Wild (2007) [Christopher McCandless a.k.a Alexander Supertramp]: Dies of starvation after eating a poisonous plant that shuts down his digestive system.
- Killer Joe (2011) [Chris Smith]: Shot in the neck by Juno Temple, on top of being severely beaten by Matthew McConaughey.
- Lone Survivor (2013) [Danny Dietz]: Bleeds to death from being shot multiple times by Taliban soldiers as he, Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, and Ben Foster are trying to escape down the mountain.
- The Autopsy of Jane Doe (2016) [Austin Tilden]: Falls to his death over a railing after being startled by his father's (Brian Cox) spirit.
- Vincent N Roxxy (Roxxy) (2016) [Vincent]: Fatally wounded when he is strung up and hanged by Scott Mescudi; he dies in Zoe Kravitz's arms, after the rope snaps and he revives long enough to save Zoe from being raped. His body is seen again when Zoe covers it with a sheet.
- Freaks (2018) [Dad] Dies of a gunshot wound.
- The Outsider (2018) [Paulie Bowers]: Throat slit open by Jared Leto when he tries blackmailing him for his past war crimes.
- Never Grow Old (2019) [Patrick Tate]: Succumbs to his wounds after being shot by Paul Ronan. He dies after talking to his son.
- Bonnie and Clyde: Part Two (2013) [Clyde Barrow]: Machine-gunned (along with Holliday Grainger) by police in an ambush.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.