Elliott Gould (1938 - )
- The Naked Face (1984) [Detective Angeli]: Shot in the legs by a mafia boss's men when he arrives at a warehouse expecting to be paid for capturing and delivering a would-be witness (Roger Moore). He is then pushed into a trash compactor that slices him into tiny pieces.
- Lethal Obsession (Der Joker) (1987) [Serge Gart]: Accidentally machine-gunned by one of his own thugs when Peter Maffay shoots the thug and causes him to fire wildly.
- Dead Men Don't Die (1990) [Barry]: Shot in the head by drug dealers; he is later brought back as a zombie by Mabel King. (Thanks to Kyle)
- Bugsy (1991) [Harry Greenberg]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Warren Beatty. We just see Elliott walking with Warren and we later learn that Elliot's body was found.
- Faerie Tale Theatre: Jack and the Beanstalk (1983) [The Giant]: Falls to his death after Dennis Christopher cuts down the beanstalk.
- The Twilight Zone: The Misfortune Cookie (1986) [Harry Folger]: Dies of rapid starvation due to a curse placed on him by Bennett Ohta's Chinese restaurant; he is then seen going into another Chinese restaurant desperately trying to satisfy his hunger only to find that the restaurant is his own private Hell.
- Masters of Horror: The Screwfly Solution (2006) [Barney]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes; his death is revealed when Kerry Norton is shown placing rocks over his body.
- Ray Donovan: The Kalamazoo (2015) [Ezra Goodman]: Dies of brain cancer in the hospital with Denise Crosby by his side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.