Ellen Page (1987 - )
- An American Crime (2007) [Sylvia Likens]: Dies (off-screen) of multiple injuries after a prolonged period of torture by Catherine Keener; her body is shown afterwards when her sister (Hayley McFarland) walks in and finds Catherine's children trying to revive her. (Thanks to Christina)
- Inception (2010) [Ariadne]: In one dream world, she is stabbed in the stomach by Marion Cotillard when Leonardo DiCaprio's subconscious rejects Ellen's presence in his dream. In a later dream world, Ellen commits suicide by jumping from a building in order to wake back up to reality. (She survives the movie in reality.) (Thanks to Tommy)
- Super (2011) [Libby a.k.a. Boltie]: Shot in the head by one of Kevin Bacon's thugs; her body is shown again when Rainn Wilson checks on her, then puts her in the trunk of his car. (Thanks to Arben, Alan, and Tommy)
- The East (2013) [Izzy]: Shot to death by police; she dies as Brit Marling takes a bullet out of her stomach and her body is seen again when Alexander Skarsgård buries her in a grave.
- Flatliners (2017) [Dr. Courtney Holmes]: Is temporarily clinically dead at one point when she deliberately has her heart stopped in the laboratory in order to have an after-life experience. She was brought back to life with the help from Diego Luna, James Norton and Kiersey Clemons. She later dies in real life when she falls to her death from a fire escape after she is pushed by the ghost of her deceased sister (Madison Brydges). Ellen's body is shown in the morgue when Nina Dobrev visits and she appears as a ghost in Nina's dream sequence.
- The Umbrella Academy: Run Boy Run (2019) [Vanya Hargreeves]: Presumably killed in the apocalypse along with the rest of her adopted family; her body is not seen in the ruins of the Academy with the others, but given that Aidan Gallagher is the only surviving human being on the planet and that it's later revealed that the apocalypse only came about due to the use of Ellen's powers, her death is totally assured. However, the season ends with Aidan and the rest of Ellen's adopted siblings changing the future and saving her life.
- The Umbrella Academy: Right Back Where We Started (2020) [Vanya Hargreeves]: Playing both her current self and a possible future incarnation, Ellen's future self is killed in a Soviet nuclear attack on Dallas in 1963, along with the rest of her adopted family (excluding Aidan Gallagher). However, Justin H. Min manages to change history in the episode 743 and prevent war with Russia, ensuring the survival of Ellen and the rest of the family.
Video Game Deaths:Edit
- Beyond: Two Souls (2013) [Jodie Holmes]: Can die if the player chooses to have her go to the Infraworld instead of reality. She appears as a spiritual protector to Natalie McCafferty afterwards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.