Elizabeth Montgomery (1933 - 1995)
Film Deaths: Edit
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Man with a Problem (1958) [Karen Adams]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by taking an overdose of pills. Her body is seen sitting in a chair when her husband (Gary Merrill) discovers her.
- One Step Beyond: The Death Waltz (1960) [Lillie Clarke]: Dies of mysterious causes after she dances with Robert Sampson's ghost.
- The Untouchables: The Rusty Heller Story (1960) [Rusty Heller]: Shot in the back by David White; she dies shortly afterwards in Robert Stack's arms. (Thanks to Ed, Khedron, and Big O)
- Bewitched: Tabitha's Very Own Samantha (1970) [Samantha Stephens]: In the dual role of Samantha and a different Samantha, that her daughter (Erin Murphy) wishes, the 'different' one is 'erased' when Erin is forced to not wish for it anymore. (the regular 'Samantha' survives the episode obviously).
- The Legend of Lizzie Borden (1975 TV) [Lizzie Borden]: Dies (off-screen) of pneumonia in 1927, some on-screen text at the end of the film informs us of her death.
- Dark Victory (1976; TV film) [Katherine Merrill]: Dies of a brain tumor. (I haven't seen this version, but I have seen Bette Davis in the 1939 version.) (Thanks to Andy)
- Belle Starr (1980; TV film) [Belle Starr]: Shot in the back by an unknown assailant. (Thanks to Robert)
- Batman: The Animated Series: Showdown (1995; animated) [Barmaid]: Presumably dies (off-screen) at some point between the 19th century flashback and the present. (Note: this was Elizabeth's last role; the episode aired several months after her real-life death)
- Daughter of Robert Montgomery and Elizabeth Allen
- Ex-Mrs. Gig Young
- Ex-Mrs. William Asher (producer/director)
- Mrs. Robert Foxworth
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.