Eli Roth (1972 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Cabin Fever (2002) [Justin / Grimm]: Dies (off-screen) of the flesh-eating virus; his body is shown afterwards as his dog gnaws at it (then again when Rider Strong trips over him and sees insects in his wounds).
- Southland Tales (2007) [Man Who Gets Shot on Toilet]: Shot in the chest by police while he's sitting on the toilet, during the raid on the Neo-Marxists' headquarters.
- Grindhouse (2007) [Dov / Tucker]: Playing a dual role in two of the segments, "Tucker" is decapitated by Jeff Rendell in the "Thanksgiving" mock-trailer. ("Dov" survives the "Death Proof" segment.)
- Hostel: Part II (2007) [Severed Head]: Decapitated (off-screen) by Milan Knazko; his severed head is shown afterwards among Milan's collection.
- Inglourious Basterds (2009) [Sgt. Donny Donowitz]: Killed in an explosion, along with Omar Doom and everybody else in the theatre, when the dynamite strapped to his leg goes off while Eli and Omar are shooting Sylvester Groth, Martin Wuttke, and other audience members.
- Piranha 3D (2010) [Wet T-Shirt Host]: Decapitated by a set of motor boats colliding together while Eli is being pulled to safety.
- Aftershock (2012) [Gringo]: Burns to death after Ramón Llao douses Eli in alcohol and sets him on fire while trapped under concrete debris.
Notable Connections Edit
- Ex-husband of Lorenza Izzo
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.