Eileen Brennan (1932 - 2013)
- Jeepers Creepers (2001) [The Cat Lady]: Impaled through the back (off-screen) with her own shotgun by Jonathan Breck; she dies shortly afterwards as Jonathan carries her out on the end of the gun, while Justin Long and Gina Philips look on in horror. (Thanks to Germboygel and Laura)
- Comic Book Villains (2002) [Mrs. Cresswell]: Stabbed by Cary Elwes; she dies in DJ Qualls' arms shortly afterwards. (Thanks to Curtis)
- The Ray Bradbury Theater: Touched with Fire (1990) [Mrs. Shrike]: Murdered by her husband Michael Noonan, who snaps after having to put up with her constant nagging yet again. Her murder also follows from her refusal to heed to warnings of her forthcoming death provided by Barry Morse and Joseph Shaw.
- Poisoned by Love: The Kern County Murders (Murder So Sweet) (1993; TV Movie) [Martha Catlin]: Fatally poisoned with paraquat in homemade ice cream by her son (Harry Hamlin) after Harry had transferred the money from his adopted son's (Mario Yedidas) trust fund to her bank account so that he could claim it after her death.
- Murder, She Wrote: Dear Deadly (1994) [Loretta Lee]: Bludgeoned to death with a water pitcher by Daphne Ashbrook. Her body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury and Laurence Luckinbill discover her, and her death is shown in a flashback later on. (Thanks to Dignan)
- Touched by an Angel: The Last Day of the Rest of Your Life (1999) [Delores Freeman]: Dies of emphysema after her final dance with John Dye at the re-enactment of Lisa Jane Persky’s prom.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.