Eijiro Tono (1907 - 1994)
- The Seven Samurai (Shichinin no samurai; The Magnificent Seven) (1954) [Thief]: Sliced with a sword off-screen by Takashi Shimura. He comes stumbling out a hut afterwards where he stands for a few seconds, and then falls down dead.
- Samurai II: Duel at Ichijoji Temple (Zoku Miyamoto Musashi: Ichijoji no ketto) (1955) [Baiken Shishido]: Sliced open with a sword in a duel with Toshirô Mifune.
- Shinobi No Mono 3: Resurrection (Shin shinobi no mono) (1963) [Toyotomi Hideyoshi]: Dies in his bed of illness before he can be assassinated.
- Bushido (Bushidô zankoku monogatari) (1963) [Shibiku-Shosuke Hori]: Dies of illness while in bed.
- Sword of the Beast (Kedamono no ken) (1965) [Minister]: Stabbed to death by Mikijirô Hira.
Zatoichi's Cane-sword (Zatoichi tekka tabi) (1967) [Senzo]: Murdered in his hut.
- Hunter in the Dark (Yami no karyudo) (1979) [Shogen]: Stabbed while in the temple. He further dies as the temple burns down.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.