Eiji Go (1937 - 1992)
- The Warped Ones (Kyonetsu no kisetsu) (1960) [Masru] Dies of his stab wounds after making it back to his apartment.
- Danger Pays (Yabai koto nara zeni ni naru) (1962) [Gangster] Shot to death by Jô Shishido
- Youth of the Beast (Yajû no seishun) (1963) [Shigeru Takechi]: Shot to death.
- Murder Unincorporated (Toba no mesu neko: Sha Kiba no shobu) (1965) [Gangster] Shot in the back by Jô Shishido
- Tokyo Drifter (Tôkyô nagaremono) (1966) [Tanaka]: Shot in the eye by Tetsuya Watari and then later shot dead during the final shootout.
- Black Dagger (Burai kurodoso) (1968) [Yakuza] Stabbed to death by Tetsuya Watari.
- Gangster VIP 2 (Daikanbu - Burai) (1968) [Yakuza] Stabbed to death by Tetsuya Watari.
- Heartless (Burai hijo) (1968) [Kudo]] Stabbed to death by Isao Tamagawa.
- Retaliation (Shima wa moratta) (1968) [Nakatsu]: Stabbed with a knife and sword by rival gangsters.
- Kill! (Burai barase!) (1969) [Yakuza] Stabbed through the back in a yakuza brawl.
- Stray Cat: Beat ' 71 (Nora-neko rokku: Bôsô shudan '71) (1971) [Soto]: Dies when Yoshio Harada blows himself up with dynamite in order to kill Eiji.
- The Yakuza (1974) [Spider]: Stabbed in the back with a sword by Ken Takakura.
- Zero Woman: Red Handcuffs (Zeroka no onna: Akai wappa) (1974) [Yoshihide Nakahara]: Hung with handcuffs by Miki Sugimoto.
- The Bodyguard (Karate Kiba) (1976) [Gangster]: Beaten to death by Sonny Chiba.
- New Battles Without Honor 3: Boss's Last Days (Shin jingi naki tatakai, Kumicho saigo no hi) (1976) [Joe]: Shot to death by a rival gangster after Eiji goes to kill him.
- Brother of Jô Shishido.
- Mr. Naomi Chiaki (singer/actress).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.