Edward Platt (1916 - 1974)
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Cult of the Cobra (1955) [Lamian Threatening Death]: Possibly got burned alive along with most of the lamian's when the temple starts to catch fire, its unknown how many got burned.
- The Rebel Set (1959) [Mr. Tucker a.k.a. Mr. T]: Accidentally electrocuted when he falls against an electrical panel at the end of a fight with Gregg Palmer.
- Atlantis, the Lost Continent (1961) [Azar]: Killed in a fight with John Dall while the laser weapon trigger's eruptions and earthquakes that destroy the continent.
- Bullet for a Badman (1964) [Tucker]: Stabbed to death by an Apache when the posse get cornered in the canyon. (Thanks to Brian)
TV Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Trackdown: Every Man a Witness (1959) [George Mason]: Shot in the chest by Robert Culp just as Edward is about to shoot Kasey Rogers.
- Wagon Train: The Maidie Brant Story (1960) [Sinoza de Costa]: Dies from a broken neck when a mountain lion jumps him from a tree.
- The Outer Limits: The Man With the Power (1963) [Dean Radcliffe]: Disintegrated by a cloud (representing Donald Pleasence's subconscious) in his bedroom, after he refuses to release Donald from his teaching contract.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.