Edward Furlong (1977 - )
- Brainscan (1994) [Michael Bower]: Shot to death by Frank Langella in a dream sequence; he survives the movie in reality.
- Little Odessa (1994) [Reuben Shapira]: Shot to death by David Vadim, who had mistaken him for a hitman; his body is shown afterwards when Tim Roth discovers him.
- American History X (1998) [Danny Vinyard]: Shot in the chest by Jason Bose-Smith in the school restroom.
- The Crow: Wicked Prayer (2005) [Jimmy Cuervo a.k.a. The Crow]: Hanged alongside Emmanuelle Chriqui then has his heart torn out by David Boreanaz and David's followers as part of a Satanic ritual. He returns to life as "The Crow," and returns to the grave after achieving his vengeance on David.
- Jimmy and Judy (2006) [Jimmy Wright]: Killed in a car crash when Rachael Bella drives into a police roadblock.
- The Visitation (2006) [Brandon Nichols]: Dies after the supernatural forces leave his body.
- Warriors of Terra (2006) [Chris]: Stabbed in the back.
- Night of the Demons (2009) [Colin]: Transformed/possessed by a demon after falling through the floorboards.
- Crave (2012) [Ravi]: Shot in the stomach when Josh Lawson's gun goes off during a struggle when Edward tries to take it away from Josh; he dies shortly afterwards as Josh tries to get Edward to the hospital. Josh then dumps Edward's body in the street and plants some evidence to frame Kevin Carson. His body is shown again later on when Josh arrives while Ron Perlman is investigating the crime scene.
- The Zombie King (2013) [Samuel Peters, The Zombie King]: Appears as a zombie.
- Star Trek: Renegades (2015 online fanfilm) [Fixer]: Shot to death with a phaser cannon by Rico E. Anderson.
- CSI NY: Vacation Getaway (2010) [Shane Casey]: Shot to death (off-camera) by Anna Belknap while Edward is holding Anna's daughter hostage; we only hear the shot after the screen fades to black, and it was not revealed who shot who until the following season-opening episode (The 34th Floor). (Thanks to Pez and PortsGuy)
- Ex-husband of Rachael Bella
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.