House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Edward Andrews (1914 - 1985)
- Tension at Table Rock (1956) [Kirk]: Shot to death by Cameron Mitchell just as Edward is about to shoot Richard Egan. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Trooper Hook (1957) [Charlie Travers]: Shot to death by Rodolfo Acosta. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Gremlins (1984) [Ronald Corben]: Although his fate was unrevealed in the finished film, a deleted scene reveals that he was bludgeoned to death with a clock (off-screen) by the gremlins; his body is shown afterwards when Judge Reinhold shows it to Phoebe Cates and Zach Galligan. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Thriller: Cousin Tundifer (1962) [Miles Tundifer]: After trying to kill his uncle (Vaughn Taylor) for the inheritance in a restored old mansion that had the ability to send members of his family back to 1890. Edward goes back in later to get 50,000 dollars he had left on his person. When he goes back in he discovers Vaughn alive and is arrested and taken away by police as Vaughn exits the front door back to 1962. Edward is taken out the back door to the world of 1890 where he is either hanged for attempted murder or dies in the passage of time.
- Rawhide: Incident of the Querecias (1962) [Lije Crowning]: Shot in the back by Comanche warriors as Edward was riding back to the cattle drive to warn them of the ambush the Comanche's had prepared.
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour: Anyone for Murder? (1964) [Bingham]: Shot in the back by Richard Dawson just as Edward is about to kill Patricia Breslin and Barry Nelson.
- Ellery Queen: The Adventure of the Mad Tea Party (1975) [Spencer Lockridge]: Killed (off-screen, exact method unspecified) by Larry Hagman; neither the murder nor the body is ever shown.
- Police Woman: The Chasers (1975) [Larry Calhoun]: Commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting himself in his office while Charles Dierkop and Ed Bernard are talking with Deborah Loomis.