Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Edmond O'Brien (1915 - 1985)
- D.O.A. (1950) [Frank Bigelow]: Poisoned when William Ching slips a slow-acting "luminous toxin" into Edmond's drink at a bar; he dies shortly after he finishes telling his story to the police at a station (see Dennis Quaid for the 1988 remake).
- Shield for Murder (1954) [Det. Lt. Barney Nolan]: Machine-gunned by police officers.
- Pete Kelly's Blues (1955) [Fran McCarg]: Shot to death by one of his own thugs when Jack Webb throws a chair at the thug and spoils his aim.
- The Doomsday Flight (1966 TV movie) [The Man]: Dies (off-screen) of a cardiac arrest after getting drunk in Malachi Throne's bar. His body is shown when Jack Lord and other FBI arrive.
- The Streets of San Francisco: The Thirty-Year Pin (1972) [Police Officer Gustave Charnovski]: Shot dead by Frank Orsatti when he notices something is wrong at David Opatoshu's jewellery shop and enters to find a robbery in progress. (Thanks to Brian).
- Ex-Mr. Nancy Kelly
- Ex-Mr. Olga San Juan
- Father of Maria O'Brien and Brendan O'Brien