Edgar Ramirez (1977 - )
- Domino (2005) [Choco]: Shot multiple times during the film's climactic shoot-out. He dies while talking to Keira Knightley in an elevator along with Mickey Rourke.
- Che: Part One (2008) [Ciro Redondo Garcia] Shot in the head off-screen. His death is mentioned to Benicio Del Toro after the fact.
- Vantage Point (2008) [Javier]: Shot in the chest by Matthew Fox as Edgar is hanging onto the side of Matthew's car.
- Wrath of the Titans (2012) [Ares]: Stabbed in the stomach with Zeus’ thunderbolt by his brother (Sam Worthington) at the end of a struggle as his nephew (John Bell) looks on, his body then crumbles to dust.
- Point Break (2015) [Bodhi]: Commits suicide by drowning himself while surfing a giant 100 ft. wave, as Luke Bracey looks on, after allowing Edgar to die on his own terms than be arrested. (See also Patrick Swayze in the 1991 original.)
- Gold (2016) [Michael Acosta]: Falls out of an inflight helicopter over the Indonesia jungles, it's unclear if he committed suicide by jumping or was assassinated by being thrown out. His mutilated remains are later seen being eaten by local scavengers when a search party discovers him (though it's implied that he survived the fall and faked his death to avoid prosecution).
- American Crime Story: The Man Who Would Be Vogue (2018) [Gianni Versace ]: Shot to several times by Darren Criss as he enters his house. His body is seen again when he is in the morgue and then again when Penelope Cruz views him in his casket.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.