Edgar Buchanan (1903 - 1979)
- The Sea Hawk (1940) [Ben Rollins]: Drowned after he collapses from exhaustion while fleeing from Spanish soldiers through the swamp. (Thanks to Brian)
- Texas (1941) [Buford 'Doc' Thorpe]: Shot by William Holden as he dies after Edgar has shot him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Tombstone: The Town Too Tough To Die (1942) [Curly Bill Brocious]: Shot by Richard Dix in the final shootout among the rocks. (Thanks to Brian)
- Renegades (1946) [Kirk Dembrow]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Willard Parker in the street.
- Coroner Creek (1948) [Sheriff O'Hea]: Shot to death by George Macready in the jailhouse, after Edgar refuses to release Douglas Fowley and Forrest Tucker. (Thanks to Brian)
- Lust For Gold (1949) [Wiser]: Shot in the back by Glenn Ford after they have killed Arthur Hunnicutt and Antonio Moreno and Edgar is looking at the hoard of gold in the cave. (Thanks to Brian)
- Rawhide (Desperate Siege) (1951) [Sam Todd]: Shot in the back by Jack Elam and George Tobias. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Big Trees (1952) [Walter 'Yukon' Burns]: Shot in the chest by a couple of hired guns when he pushes Kirk Douglas out of the way of an ambush.
- Destry (1954) [The Honorable Hiram J. Sellers, Mayor]: Gunned down by Alan Hale Jr. as he reaches for a hidden gun to shoot the unsuspecting Audie Murphy. (Thanks to Brian)
- Wichita (1955) [Doc Black]: Shot to death by Walter Coy as Edgar was about to kill Joel McCrea.
- Ride the High Country (1962) [Judge Tolliver]: Presumably killed, off-screen by the Hammond Brothers (John Anderson, L.Q. Jones, John Davis Chandler, Warren Oates and James Drury) after learning he had withthrown James' marriage papers to Mariette Hartley. We last see him being approached with anger, it's very likely he was killed.
- Gunpoint (1966) [Bull]: Shot dead by Morgan Woodward when Morgan's gang attack the posse's camp. (Thanks to Brian)
- Mr. Mildred Marguerite Spence
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.