Eddie Murphy (1961 - )
- Vampire in Brooklyn (1995) [Maximillian/Preacher Pauly/Guido]: Playing multiple roles, "Preacher Pauly" is bitten on the throat and drained of blood (off-screen), by "Maximillian," who then assumes Pauly's appearance "Guido" is bitten on the throat and drained off blood (off-camera) by "Maximillian" (who then assumes Guido's appearance after Guido is holding Maximillian and Kadeem Hardison at gunpoint). "Maximillian" is stabbed in the heart with a silver stake by Angela Bassett; his body then melts into nothingness (with his spirit in the form of a glowing bat, then flying out of a window).
- The Nutty Professor (1996) [Sherman Klump/Papa Klump/Mama Klump/Granny Klump/Ernie Klump]: Playing multiple roles, "Sherman" and at least two others of his family die in an explosion when a man with a match accidentally ignites "Sherman"'s giant inflammable fart in a dream sequence; They all survive in reality.
- Nutty Professor II: The Klumps (2000) [Sherman Klump/Buddy Love/Granny Klump/Mama Klump/Papa Klump/Young Papa Klump/Ernie Klump/Lance Perkins]: Playing multiple roles, "Buddy Love" rapidly regresses after being given an overdose of the youth serum by "Sherman Klump", who plans to ingest him so that their separated DNA can be re-joined. "Buddy" regresses into a baby and then subsequently into a sentient pile of goo (by this point, CGI with Murphy's voice) before evaporating altogether.
- The Adventures of Pluto Nash (2002) [Pluto Nash/Rex Crater]: Playing a dual role as both the original "Pluto Nash" and the clone "Rex Crater", "Rex" is thrown through a window by "Pluto", falling to his death onto a blackjack table. ("Pluto" survives the movie.)
- Dreamgirls (2006) [James 'Thunder' Early]: Dies of a heroin overdose; his body is shown afterwards (completely covered by a sheet) being carried out on a stretcher during a TV news broadcast.
- Shrek Forever After (2010; animated)| (2010)]] [Donkey]: Voicing an animal, he magically explodes in a disastrous exposure. His death only happens in the alternate history while he survives in the originally restored universe.
- A Thousand Words (2012) [Jack McCall]: Temporarily dies of a heart attack at his father's grave after using up all of the thousand words he can say due to his spiritual connection with a mystical tree. He is then brought back to life, having redeemed himself through the way he used his last words.
- Mr. Church (2016) [Henry Joseph Church]: Passes away from an enlarged heart.
- Dolemite Is My Name (2019) [Rudy Ray Moore]: Dies of unspecified causes years after the events of the film. His death is mentioned in the closing credits.
- Saturday Night Live' (March 12, 1983) [Various Characters]: "Buckwheat" is shot twice in the chest by the unseen "John David Stutts" (also played by Eddie); the footage of the shooting is shown repeatedly during the news broadcast. (Played for comic effect)
- Saturday Night Live (March 19, 1983) [Various Characters]: "John David Stutts" is shot in the stomach by an unidentified assailant; the footage of the shooting is again shown repeatedly during the news broadcast. (The footage of "Buckwheat's" death from the previous week is also replayed.) (Played for comic effect)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.