The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Eddie Murphy (1961 - )
- Vampire in Brooklyn (1995) [Maximilian/Preacher Pauly/Guido]: Playing multiple roles, "Preacher Pauly" is bitten on the throat and drained of blood (off-screen), by "Maximilian," who then assumes Pauly's appearance "Guido" is bitten on the throat and drained off blood (off-camera) by "Maximilian" (who then assumes Guido's appearance after Guido is holding Maximilian and Kadeem Hardison at gunpoint). "Maximilian" is stabbed in the heart with a silver stake by Angela Bassett; his body then melts into nothingness (with his spirit in the form of a glowing bat, then flying out of a window). (Thanks to John, Mathew and Drew)
- Nutty Professor II: The Klumps (2000) [Sherman Klump/Buddy Love/Granny Klump/Mama Klump/Papa Klump/Young Papa Klump/Ernie Klump/Lance Perkins]: Playing multiple roles, "Buddy Love" rapidly de-ages after being given an overdose of the youth serum by "Sherman Klump", who plans to ingest him so that their separated DNA can be re-joined. "Buddy" de-ages into a baby and then subsequently into a sentient pile of goo (by this point, CGI with Murphy's voice) before evaporating altogether.
- The Adventures of Pluto Nash (2002) [Pluto Nash/Rex Crater]: Playing a dual role as both the original "Pluto Nash" and the clone "Rex Crater", "Rex" is thrown through a window by "Pluto", falling to his death onto a blackjack table. ("Pluto" survives the movie.) (Thanks to Scott and Tommy)
- Dreamgirls (2006) [James 'Thunder' Early]: Dies of a heroin overdose; his body is shown afterwards (completely covered by a sheet) being carried out on a stretcher during a TV news broadcast.
- A Thousand Words (2012) [Jack McCall]: Temporarily dies of a heart attack at his father's grave after using up all of the thousand words he can say due to his spiritual connection with a mystical tree. He is then brought back to life, having redeemed himself through the way he used his last words.
- Saturday Night Live' (March 12, 1983) [Various Characters]: "Buckwheat" is shot twice in the chest by the unseen "John David Stutts" (also played by Eddie); the footage of the shooting is shown repeatedly during the news broadcast. (Played for comic effect)
- Saturday Night Live (March 19, 1983) [Various Characters]: "John David Stutts" is shot in the stomach by an unidentified assailant; the footage of the shooting is again shown repeatedly during the news broadcast. (The footage of "Buckwheat's" death from the previous week is also replayed.) (Played for comic effect)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.