Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Ed Nelson (1928 - 2014)
- Attack of the Crab Monsters (1957) [Ensign Quinlan]: Blown up when the blown is he is on explodes due to the Giant Crabs
- The Brain Eaters (1958) [Paul Kettering]: Electrocuted, along with Joanna Lee, when Ed orders Alan Frost to turn on the power to destroy the aliens (on top of previously getting shot in the chest by Joanna).
- Devil's Partner (1961) [Nick Richards/Pete Jensen]: Shot by Spencer Carlisle.
- Airport 1975 (1974) [Major John Alexander]: Falls to his death as he tries to get into the crippled plane.
- Black Saddle: Client: Vardon (1959) [Roy Corey]: Shot by his partner, bank teller Richard Rust, after robbing the bank and Richard gets cold feet about carrying things through. He staggers into the street and shoots at Peter Breck who kills him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Rawhide: Incident of Fear in the Streets (1959) [Kels Morgan]: Falls to his death when the rope breaks as he was climbing out of a well shaft he was hiding in to keep from being lynched by Gary Merrill's family. Eleanor Ayer was waiting at the top of the well to stab him until the rope snapped.
- The Rebel: Vicious Circle (1959) [Matt]: Shot in the chest with a shotgun blast by Nick Adams.
- Johnny Ringo: The Assassins (1960) [Chet Tomstedter]: Gunned down in the saloon by Sheriff Don Durant when he goes for his gun after shooting the unarmed Akim Tamiroff. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Rifleman: Dead Cold Cash (1960) [Stacey Beldon]: Shot to death by Chuck Connors in self defense.
- Thriller: The Cheaters (1960) [Charlie]: Beaten to death (along with Linda Watkins) with a crowbar by Paul Newlan, after the magic eyeglasses reveal to Paul that Ed and Linda are planning to kill him.
- Checkmate: The Heat of Passion (1961) [Gil Stoneham]: Shot by Steve Gravers when he stands in front of the cave where Gravers is hiding.
- Wagon Train: The Bleecker Story (1963) [Al Bleecker]: Fatally shot in the stomach by a cavalry sniper when he replaces his slain brother (Tim McIntire) at the Gatling gun in a botched robbery of the gold depository within the fort. His body is shown at the foot of the wagon along with Tim's with their mother (Joan Blondell) hovering over them.
- The Fugitive: Flight from the Final Demon (1964) [Steve Edson]: Shot in the back by Don Dubbins while running, leading Don and the rest of the police away from David Janssen.
- Cannon: Death Is a Double-Cross (1971) [Andy Carver]: Shot by William Conrad during a gunfight.
- Search: Countdown to Panic (1973) [Commander Bill Parker]: Dies of internal hemorrhaging caused by virus he caught during a deep-sea dive.
- Murder, She Wrote: The Witch's Curse (1992) [Judge Willard Clinton]: Falls to his death from the bell tower when Marian Seldes pushed him out the window.
- Father of Christopher S. Nelson