Earl Holliman (1928 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- East of Sumatra (1953) [Cupid]: Shot in the back by a poisonous dart from one of the natives as he is escaping through the jungle and dies shortly afterward from the rapid infection.
- The Bridges at Toko-Ri (1954) [Nestor Gamidge]: Shot by North Korean soldiers after he goes out of his helicopter
- The Big Combo (1955) [Mingo]: Still alive when last seen but is dying of 3rd degree burns caused by a bomb given to him and Lee Van Cleef by Richard Conte. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Burning Hills (1956) [Morton Bayliss]: Shot in the stomach by Tab Hunter as they fight for a pistol. (Thanks to Brian).
- Last Train from Gun Hill (1959) [Rick Belden]: Accidentally shot in the chest by Brian G. Hutton, who was trying to kill Kirk Douglas, to whom Anthony was handcuffed (Thanks to Harry)
- The Sons Of Katie Elder (1965) [Matt Elder]: Killed by a large sliver of wood in his stomach when the bridge is blown up. (Thanks to Brian).
- The Power (1968) [Professor Talbot Scott] Shot by the police when Earl points a handgun at George Hamilton, whom Earl has mistaken for the serial killer.
- The Perfect Tenant (2000) [Arthur Michaels]: Stabbed with a hypodermic needle in the neck by Maxwell Caulfield and dies from a heart attack.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Bonanza: The Flannel-Mouth Gun (1965) [Sherman Clegg]: Shot in the back by the townspeople, as he tries to escape.
- The F.B.I.: Special Delivery (1965) [Robert Porter]: Dies of a gunshot wound inflicted by Lee Krieger.
- Gunsmoke: A Man Called "Smith"(1969) [Will Smith]: Shot in the back by Val Avery, he dies some time later in Jacqueline Scott's ranch yard. (Thanks to Brian).
- Gunsmoke: Shadler (1973) [Shadler]: Shot in the back by riding away on a horse, he then falls off it and dies shortly afterwards from both impacts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.