Duncan Lamont (1918 - 1978)
Film Deaths [edit | edit source]
- The Adventures of Quentin Durward (1955) [Count William de la Marck]: Killed (exact method unclear) by Robert Taylor after a duel in a burning belltower, while Duncan is being strangled/hung by one of the bell's ropes.
- A Tale of Two Cities (1958) [Ernest Defarge]: Possibly executed along with Freda Jackson, George Rose, and Donald Pleasence by the guillotine. (even though it was never shown in the film its established that Dirk Bogarde's character predicts that the four of them will be consumed by the revolution and end up on the guillotine).
- The Crimson Blade (1963)
- The Devil Ship Pirates (1964) [The Bosun]: Shot by Philip Latham.
- Frankenstein Created Woman (1967) [The Prisoner]: Executed, by the guillotine (off-camera) while his son (Stuart Middleton) looks on in horror; we only see Stuart's reaction as the blade drops.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who: Death to the Daleks (1974) [Dan Galloway]: Detonates a bomb, destroying the Dalek ship, in doing so, sacrificing his own life.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Patricia Driscoll
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.