Douglas Kennedy (1915 - 1973)
- Fighting Man Of The Plains (1949) [Judge Vedder]: Gunned down in the street by Bill Williams. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Cariboo Trial (1950) [Murphy]: Shot off his horse by Bill Williams. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Lone Gun (1954) [Gad Moran}: Shot in the chest by his brother Robert J. Wilke who is trying to shoot George Montgomery who is holding Douglas as a shield. (Thanks to Brian)
- Sitting Bull (1954) [Col. Custer]: Killed along with all his command by Sioux warriors at the Battle of Little Big Horn, via multiple arrow shots to his chest (Historically inaccurate, the real George Armstrong Custer died from two gunshot wounds; one shot below his heart and another one to his left temple).
- The Amazing Transparent Man (1960) [Joey Faust]: Dies along with James Griffith in a nuclear blast when Douglas trips him and makes him drop the container holding the fissionable material causing it to chain react.
- Wagon Train: Chuck Wooster, Wagonmaster (1959) [John Loring]: Drowns in a quicksand pit that was beneath a hot spring when he tries to run away from Ward Bond.
- Bonanza: Second Chance (1967) [Jonathan Frazier]: Shot in the back by an Apache as he runs out of the besieged Way Station to try and get to a horse. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.