Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Berserk: The Golden Age Arc III - The Advent (2014; anime) [Corkus]: Eaten alive by a demon after being lured into a trap by it.
- Gantz: O (2017; anime) [Hachiro Oka]: Decapitated off-screen by the Demon Nurari (Jamieson Price). His head is shown as Nurari returns to face Masaru Kato (Kaiji Tang).
- Digimon Adventure tri.: Future (2018; anime) [Daigo Nishijima]: Dies from his blood loss from the wounds he suffered in a fall from the previous movie as he sacrifices himself to send Tai (Joshua Seth) into an escape pod before the lab explodes.
- Digimon Adventure: Enter The Dark Masters (2000; anime) [Chuumon]: Disintegrates into bits of data after getting stabbed by Piedmon's (Derek Stephen Prince) dagger while attempting to shield Mimi (Philece Sampler).
- Digimon Adventure: Playing Games (2000; anime) [MetalSeadramon]: Killed by WarGreymon (Lex Lang) when he dives down his throat and tears him apart from the inside with his Great Tornado Attack.
- Gun X Sword: Prayers are for Saudade (2006; anime) [Zapiero Muttaca]: Killed in the explosion of his S-Drive Dragon when it gets sliced in half by Michael (Johnny Yong Bosch) with a slash from Saudade's sword.
- Fate/stay Night: Winter Castle (2007; anime) [Shinji Matou]: Killed (off-screen) by Berserker (Michael McConnohie) on Illya's (Stephanie Sheh) orders.
- Code Geass: The Collapsing Stage (2008; anime) [Toru Yoshida]: Dies when the Raiko gets cleaved by an enraged Suzaku (Yuri Lowenthal) with the Lancelot's MVS blades, causing the Raiko to explode with him inside.
- Gurren Lagann: I Will Never Forget This Minute, This Second (2008; anime) [Iraak Coega]: Blown up inside of his Gunman while fighting the Anti-Spiral forces.
- Naruto Shippuden: Last Words (2011; anime) [Asuma Sarutobi]: Dies from his wounds due to Hidan (Chris Edgerly) using his ritual to puncture his internal organs. As he passes away, he imparts his last words to Shikamaru (Tom Gibis), Ino (Colleen O'Shaughnessey) and Choji (Robbie Rist).
- Fate/Zero: The Terminus of Honor (2013; anime) [Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald]: Decapitated by Saber (Kari Wahlgren) after being mortally wounded by Maiya Hisau (Carrie Keranen).
- Sword Art Online: Crimson Killing Intent (2013; anime) [Kuradeel]: Stabbed in the chest by Kirito (Bryce Papenbrook) when he tries to kill Asuna (Cherami Leigh), his body dissolving into polygons afterwards.
- Bleach: Goodbye... Rangiku (2013; anime) [Gin Ichimaru]: Slashed in the middle by Kyle Hebert when Doug tries to kill him in Emergency Situation! Aizen, New Evolution!; dies shortly after talking to Megan Hollingshead.
- Sailor Moon Crystal: Time Warp -Sailor Pluto- (2016; anime) [Chiral]: Vaporized alongside his brother Achiral (Kyle Herbert) by Tuxedo Mask (Robbie Daymond) with Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: Their Place (2018; anime) [Akihiro Altland]: Killed inside the Gundam Gusion Rebrake Full City by a swarm of EB-08 Reginlaze mobile suits after crushing Iok Kujan (Grant George) to death inside his EB-06 Graze.
- Hunter × Hunter: Date × With × Palm (2018; anime) [Masador Diego's Double]: Decapitated by Meruem (Max Mittelman).
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind: His Name is Diavolo (2020; anime) [Jean Pierre Polnareff]: After hitting his own Stand, Silver Chariot, with the Arrow, he was impaled on the chest by Diavolo (Kellen Goff) with a single punch, dying almost instantly. His spirit eventually ended up in the turtle, Coco Jumbo, in the next episode, The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part One, as a result of Chariot Requiem, an upgraded version of Silver Chariot after it was hit with the Arrow, switching souls with everyone present in the Colosseum, said spirit remaining in Coco Jumbo permanently as seen in the final episode, Sleeping Slaves.
Video Game Deaths
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (2014) [Hazama/Yuuki Terumi]: Playing a dual role of an artificial human and the ghost inhabiting his body but became separate characters in the game, "Yuuki Terumi" is killed when David Vincent uses a technique to strip him off his immortality during their final battle. "Hazama" survives the game as he is declared to be M.I.A.