Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Donald Crisp (1882 - 1974)
- Broken Blossoms (Scarlet Blossoms; The Yellow Man and the Girl) (1919) [Battling Burrows]: Shot to death by Richard Barthelmess. (I haven't seen this movie myself, but got the information from the IMDB reviews.)
- The Charge of the Light Brigade (1936) [Colonel Campbell]: Executed by shooting along with his soldiers and the women and children of Chukoti by C. Henry Gordon's soldiers.
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1941) [Sir Charles Emery]: Beaten to death with a cane by Spencer Tracy; we only see Spencer bringing the cane down repeatedly.
- How Green Was My Valley (1941) [Mr. Gwilym Morgan]: Fatally injured in a cave-in/explosion at the coal mine; he dies in the arms of his son (Roddy McDowall) after Roddy comes down to search for him. His body is shown again after being carried up in the elevator.
- Ramrod (1947) [Sheriff Jim Crew]: Gunned down by Preston Foster when he goes to his ranch to arrest him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Whispering Smith (1948) [Barney Rebstock]: Gunned down by Frank Faylen who has realised Crisp has been double-crossing his men. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ex-Mr. Marie Stark.
- Ex-Mr. Jane Murfin (screenwriter).