Don Rickles (1926 - 2017)
- Innocent Blood (1992) [Emmanuel 'Manny' Bergman]: Bitten on the throat and drained of blood by Robert Loggia. He returns as a vampire, and is burned to death by sunlight when Linnea Quigley opens the curtains in his hospital room. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Wagon Train: Wagon to Fort Anderson (1961) [Joe Carder]: Shot in the head by Native American warriors, after Don abandons the others and rides off in an attempt to save himself.
- The Wild Wild West: The Night of the Druid's Blood (1966) [Asmodeus]: Impaled on a spear at the end of a fight with Robert Conrad.
- Joys (1976 TV) [Don Rickles]: Killed by Johnny Carson. (I haven't seen this, but I've read that every single guest star in the special was killed one-by-one by a mysterious figure who was ultimately revealed as Johnny.) (Played for comic effect.)
- Archie Bunker's Place: Death of a Lodger (1982) [Al Snyder]: Presumably dies, though I don't know the details. (I haven't seen this episode, but the title seems to indicate his fate.)
- Tales from the Crypt: The Ventriloquist's Dummy (1990) [Mr. Ingles]: Throat torn out by his vestigial conjoined twin brother (which had been attached at his wrist and served as his "dummy"), after he cuts it off with a cleaver, while Bobcat Goldthwait looks on in horror. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Father of Mindy Rickles and Larry Rickles (producer).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.