Don Keefer (1916 - 2014)
- The Grissom Gang (1971) [Doc Grissom]: Machine-gunned in the back by Irene Dailey as he prepares to go out and surrender to the police.
- Creepshow (1982) [Mike]: Mauled to death and devoured by the monster in the crate, as Fritz Weaver looks on in horror. (Thanks to Sammy)
- The Twilight Zone: It's a Good Life (1961) [Dan Hollis]: Transformed into a jack-in-the-box, then sent into the "cornfield," by Bill Mumy, after Don deliberately angers Bill by singing and thinking bad thoughts about him, in an attempt to get the others to kill Bill. (Thanks to Kenneth)
- Gunsmoke: Gentry's Law (1970) [Floyd Babcock]: Hanged by Peter Jason and Robert Pine who mean to scare him after he has killed one of their steers, but the horse he is on is accidentally spiked by a spur and bolts. (Thanks to Brian).
- The New Perry Mason: The Case of the Tortured Titan (1974) [Leland Harwood]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) with a tire iron by Bethel Leslie in Arthur O'Connell's hotel room. His body is shown afterwards when Monte Markham and Harry Guardino discover him while the police investigate.
- Barnaby Jones: Target for a Wedding (1979) [Tully Kupper]: Killed (though I don't know the exact method) by Greg Evigan. (I haven't seen this, but got the information from an episode guide.)
- Amos (1985; TV film) [Winston Beard]: Injected with an overdose of barbiturates (off-screen) by Elizabeth Montgomery in his hospital room (on top of suffering from pneumonia); the scene ends while Elizabeth is standing over him.
- Mr. Catherine McLeod (widowed)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.