Dominique Pinon (1955 - )
- Diva (1981) [Le Curé (The Priest)]: Shot in the back by Anny Romand while Dominique is holding a blade to Frederic Andrei's throat in a loft/garage; he then falls down the elevator shaft, and his body is shown again later on lying at the bottom of the shaft.
- Tir groupé (1982) [Daniel Verlot]: Shot in the back in shoot-out after shoot a cop while trying to escape with his two mens Roland Blanche and Jean-Roger Milo.
- The Mysterious Death of Nina Chereau (1988) [Albert]: Stabbed in the chest and throat slit (off-screen) by Maud Adams in Dominique's bookshop; his body is shown afterwards when Scott Renderer discovers him.
- Delicatessen (1991) [Louison]: In a dream sequence Marie-Laure Dougnac is having, Pinon's neck is sliced by Jean-Claude Dreyfus (Dominique survives the film in reality).
- The City of Lost Children (1995) [The Diver/The Clones]: Playing a diver and several clones of him, "The Diver" is killed in an explosion when a seagull lands on the detonator for the dynamite attached to Pinon's chest (All the clones survive the film).
- Like a Fish Out of Water (1999) [Melvin]: Shot to death by a unknown killer in elevator of hotel.
- La Gran aventura de Mortadelo y Filemon (Mortadelo & Filemon: The Big Adventure) (2003) [Fredy Mazas]: Crushed to death by a giant stone bell. (Thanks to Jorge)
- Hellbreeder (2004) [Detective Weiss]: Mauled to death by the Hellbreed outside of his car while Lyndie Uphill lock in horror.
- Humains (2009) [Gildas]: Stabbed to death with a large spear by a neanderthal his body is shown when Sara Forestier, Lorànt Deutsch and his daughter (Manon Tournier) discover him.
Internet Short DeathsEdit
- The Clown (Le Queloune) (2009; internet short) [The Clown]: Dies (off screen) a while before the story begins; he is later reanimated when some kids accidentally spill a soft drink onto his grave and the film revolves around Dominique as a zombie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.