The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Dominique Boschero (1937 -)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- A Tale of Two Cities (1958) [Peasent Girl]:
- Hong Kong Hot Harbor (Heisser Hafen Hong Kong; Secrets of Buddha) (1962) [Colette May Wong]: Shot to death by her accomplice. (Thanks to Big O)
- Murder by Proxy (Fruhstuck mit dem Tod) (1964) [Beth Conley]; Shot to death; her body is placed beside the unconscious Wolfgang Preiss in bed as part of a frame-up. (Thanks to Marc)
- Libido (1965) [Helene]: Shot to death by Mara Maryl. (Thanks to Johan)
- Death Pays in Dollars (Furia a Marrakech; Fury in Marrakesh) (1966) [character name unavailable]: Dies of a heart attack due to a remote-control device implanted in her body; her body is shown lying in the morgue afterwards. (Thanks to Big O)
- The Incredible Paris Incident (Come rubara la corono I’Inghliterra; Argoman; How to Steal the Crown of England) (1967) [Regina Sullivan a.k.a. Jenabell]: Killed along with two doubles by Roger Browne. (Thanks to Big O)
- The Iguana with the Togue of Fire (L’Iguana dalla lingua di fuoco) (1971) [Ambassor’s Mistress]: Throat slit (off-screen) by Anton Diffring in her dressing room; her body is shown afterwards. (Thanks to Johan)
- All the Colors of the Dark (Tutti i colori del buio; Day of the Maniac; Demons of the Dead; They’re Coming to Get You) (1972) [Jane and Barbara’s Mother]: Stabbed repeatedly in the stomach by Ivan Rassimov in Edwige Fenech’s dream/flashback; It’s revealed that Edwige’s childhood memory is confused and that killer was not Ivan but an unidentified assailant. (Nudity alert: Topless) (Thanks to Johan)
- Who Saw Her Die? (Chi l’ha vista morire? ; The Child) (1972) [Ginevra Storelli]: Strangled by Alessandro Haber in a movie theater; her body is shown again when George Lazenby sits down beside her, not initially realizing that she’s dead. (Thanks to Johan)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.