Dominic Purcell (1970 - )
- Equilibrium (2002) [Seamus]: Killed in a shootout with Grammaton Clerics, his body is later seen as the Clerics examine him.
- Blade: Trinity (2004) [Drake]: Stabbed in the stomach/side with an arrow (while in his vampire form) containing the daystar bio weapon by Wesley Snipes causing Dominic to expose/spread it to the other vampires. He dies whilst talking to Wesley (having turned back into his human form), his body is later seen in the morgue during an autopsy.
- Killer Elite (2011) [Davies]: Crushed to death/struck by a mack track big rig (at the end of a chase) while he’s fleeing across a motorway from SAS.
- House of the Rising Sun (2011) [Tony]: Shot repeatedly by cops as he opens fire on Amy Smart (for betraying him)
- The Bag Man (2014) [Larson]: Shot to death by John Cusack.
- Legends of Tomorrow: Aruba (2017) [Mick Rory - Aberration]: In a dual role as Mick from the past and an aberration from an alternate future, the aberration is killed after being stabbed through the back by Wentworth Miller while pointing his heat gun at Neal McDonough. The past version of Mick survives the episode.
- Legends of Tomorrow: Here I Go Again (2018) [Mick Rory]: Killed multiple times throughout the episode in a time loop when the Waverider explodes. (The time loop is later revealed to be a simulation for Tala Ashe set up by Amy Pemberton to help Tala become close with the Legends and stay, so Dominic survives the episode.)
- Legends of Tomorrow: Legends of To-Meow-Meow (2018) [Mick Rory]: In one of the alternate timelines, Dominic (along with Nick Zano and Brandon Routh) are killed when Jane Carr strangles them to death with vines; This timeline is averted when Maisie Richardson-Sellers stops Jane and erased completely when Matt Ryan doesn't break up with Christian Keyes.
- The Flash: Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three (2019) [Mick Rory]: Disintegrated by Anti-Matter. Dominic is resurrected in the new universe created by Stephen Amell and the seven Paragons in Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Four.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.