Djimon Hounsou (1964 - )
- Stargate (1994) [Horus]: Shot in the chest with a laser staff by Kurt Russell. (Djimon was wearing a mask at the time and his identity is established when James Spader removes his helmet.)
- Deep Rising (1998) [Vivo]: Accidentally hit on the head with an axe by Anthony Heald.
- In America (2002) [Mateo]: Dies (off-screen) of AIDS-related illness.
- Push (2009) [Henry Carver]: Shoots himself in the mouth (off-screen) after Camilla Belle uses her psychic powers to manipulate him into doing so; the movie cuts to black after Camilla orders him to kill himself.
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) [Korath]: Dies when an orb is taken out of his head by Dave Bautista at the end of a fight, causing him to short-circuit.
- Seventh Son (2014) [Radu]: Stabbed in the chest by Jeff Bridges at the end of a fight. Then, his body descomposes rapidly.
- Furious 7 (Fast & Furious 7) (2015) [Jakande]: Killed in an explosion, along with his remaining cohorts, when Dwayne Johnson shoots at a bag of grenades that were left on the guard rail of his helicopter by Vin Diesel.
- Aquaman (2018) [King Nicou]: Stabbed with a trident by Patrick Wilson in front of his wife (Natalia Safran) and daughter (Sophia Forrest).
- Shazam (2019) [Shazam]: Body disintegrates after Djimon giving the power to Asher Angel/Zachary Levi.
- Alias: Unveiled (2004) [Kazari Bomani]: Shot in the back by David Anders after Djimon tries to kill Melissa George.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.