Dieter Laser (1942 - )
- The Lost Honor of Katharina Blum (1975) [Werner Totges]: Shot repeatedly by Angela Winkler as a result of revenge of the lies that he published in his newspaper.
- The Human Centipede (First Sequence) (2009) [Dr. Josef Heiter]: Shot in the head by Andreas Leupold after Dieter shoots Andreas first.
- Lexx: Mantrid (1998) [Mantrid]: In the role of a legenary Bio-Vizier who is sought out by the crew of the Lexx to help in their search for proto-blood, Dieter is mortally injured when Michael McManus uses his wrist brace assassin's weapon to rupture the glass vessel containing Dieter's internal organs. He survives long enough for his assistant (Holger Kunkel ) to upload his consciousness into his spaceship's computer.
- Lexx: End of the Universe (2000) [Mantrid]: After completely destroying the light universe and pursuing the Lexx to it's center. The over abundance of mass (drone arms) at one point implodes pulling everything into the dark universe. Mantrid's CPU is attached to a drone arm where he makes one final attack on the Lexx. After a brief losing struggle the CPU is destroyed when Xenia Seeberg stomps on it.
- Lexx: K-Town (2000) [Mantrid]: After being reborn on the planet Fire in the Dark Universe Dieter is killed by being stabbed in the chest with a wrist blade by Michael McManus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.