Dianne Wiest (1948 - )
- Independence Day (1983) [Nancy Morgan]: Commits suicide in an explosion when she lights a match after filling the house with gas, in order to kill her abusive husband (Cliff De Young).
- Bright Lights, Big City (1988) [Mrs. Conway]: Dies of cancer in the hospital, with her son (Michael J. Fox) by her side. (Thanks to Robert)
- Edward Scissorhands (1990) [Peg Boggs]: Presumably dies during the passage of time, from their day till Winona Ryder as an old woman.
- Passengers (2008) [Toni]: Revealed to be an angel, having died sometime before the film begins, which isn't revealed until the film's end, helping her niece Anne Hathaway to cross over into the afterlife. (I haven't seen all of this but it's established that most of the main cast are either ghosts or angels in disguise)
- The Mule (2018) [Mary Stone] Dies of terminal cancer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.