Diane Venora (1952 - )
- F/X (1986) [Ellen Keith]: Shot in her left breast (just beside the nipple, with an exit wound through her back) by a sniper after she opens the curtains of the bedroom window. Bryan Brown carries her body over to the bed after he takes care of the killer. (She was also shot in the chest in a film-within-the-film sequence at the beginning of the movie.)
- Surviving Picasso (1996) [Jacqueline Roque]:
- The Jackal (1997) [Major Valentina Koslova]: Shot in the liver through the couch (behind which she was hiding and shooting) with a shotgun by Bruce Willis; she dies soon afterwards while talking to Richard Gere.
- Hamlet (2000) [Gertrude]: Poisoned when she drinks from a glass that Kyle MacLachlan had intended for Ethan Hawke.
- Great Performances: Hamlet (1990 TV) [Ophelia]: Drowns in a river.
- Threshold: The Order (2005) [Angela Hatten]: Killed in a plane crash/explosion when her plane is shot down on Carla Gugino's orders, in order to contain the virus. (Thanks to Alex)
- Eleventh Hour: Pinocchio (2009) [Lea Muller]: Poisoned (off-screen) when she eats arsenic-laced chocolates in prison. (Diane does not actually appear in this episode, but it's revealed that she died. She had previously appeared to die in the episode Resurrection, but this episode revealed that she survived her injury from that episode.) (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Ex-Mrs. Andrzej Bartkowiak (cinematographer/director).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.