Diana Dors (1931 - 1984)
- Blonde Sinner (Yield to the Night) (1956) [Mary Price Hilton]: Executed (off-screen) by hanging; the movie ends with her walking to the gallows.
- The Unholy Wife (The Lady and the Prowler) (1957) [Phyllis Hochen]: Executed (off-screen) by the electric chair; we last see her being led to the execution chamber, followed by a scene of her husband (Rod Steiger) talking to her son (Gary Hunley).
- Baby Love (1968) [Liz]: Commits suicide by slitting her wrists in the bathtub (while fully clothed). Her body is shown afterwards when her daughter (Linda Hayden) discovers her.
- Berserk! (Circus of Terror) (1967) [Matilda] Bisected at the waist after Judy Geeson sabotages the magician's act, so that Diana really is sawn in half, we only see Diana scream. (Thanks to Garrett)
- Hammerhead (1968) [Kit]: Killed (though I don't know how or by whom).
- Theatre of Blood (Much Ado About Murder) (1973) [Maisie Psaltery]: Smothered with a pillow by Jack Hawkins in her bedroom, after Vincent Price tricks Jack into thinking she was cheating on him.
- From Beyond the Grave (1974) [Mabel Lowe]: Killed (off-screen) when Angela Pleasence sticks a needle into a voodoo doll of her. it's confirmed she dies when Ian Bannen comes back to their house and sees her body.
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: The Sorcerer's Apprentice (1962) [Irene]: Bisected at the waist (off-screen) after Brandon De Wilde shuts her in the magician's box and turns on the power saw, thinking he can do real magic. We only see Diana screaming as the blade starts to descend. (Even though nothing was actually shown, the network decided the concept was too gruesome, and refused to broadcast the episode. However, it has since been aired in syndication.)
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour: Run for Doom (1963) [Niki Carroll]: Strangled by John Gavin in her bedroom; after she's been strangled into unconsciousness by Scott Brady, John discovers that she's still alive and decides to finish the job.
- Ex-Mrs. Richard Dawson.
- Mrs. Alan Lake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.