Dermot Mulroney (1963 - )
- Young Guns (1988) [Dirty Steve Stephens]: Shot to death, along with Casey Siemaszko, in a shoot-out against the army and Jack Palance's henchmen. (Thanks to Michael and ND)
- Bad Girls (1994) [Josh McCoy]: Shot in the back by James Russo, after James pretends to release Dermot and lets him walk back towards Madeleine Stowe. (Thanks to FP and ND)
- Copycat (1995) [Rueben Goetz]: Shot in the back by Stuart W. Yee after Stuart grabs a police officer's gun during a hostage situation in the police station, as Holly Hunter looks on in shock. (Thanks to FP, Burke, and ND)
- Kansas City (1996) [Johnny O'Hara]: Fatally stabbed (off-screen) by Harry Belafonte's thugs; he dies after staggering through the doorway and collapsing into Jennifer Jason Leigh's arms. (Thanks to ND)
- Goodbye Lover (1998) [Jake Dunmore]: Killed in a motorcycle crash/explosion (along with Mary-Louise Parker) when Patricia Arquette forces their motorcycle off of a cliff at the end of a chase. (Thanks to ND)
- Undertow (2004) [John Munn]: Throat slit by his brother (Josh Lucas) at the end of a fight; his body is shown again afterwards when his son (Devon Alan) and nephew (Jamie Bell) discover him.
- The Grey (2011) [Talget]: Fatally injured when the tether breaks as he's crossing the ravine, causing him to fall and slam into a tree; he is then mauled by wolves as he lies on the ground. (Thanks to Arben and Tommy)
- Stoker (2013) [Richard Stoker]: Bludgeoned to death with a rock by his brother (Matthew Goode) who then stages the scene to look like a car accident.
- The Heart of Justice (1992; TV Movie) [Elliot Burgess]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the mouth after shooting Dennis Hopper.
- The Memory Keeper's Daughter (2008; TV Movie) [Dr. David Henry]: Dies of a brain aneurysm while attempting to fix Gretchen Mol's sink.
Brother of Kieran Mulroney
Ex-Mr. Catherine Keener
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.