The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Dennis Quaid (1954 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- D.O.A. (1988) [Dexter Cornell]: Poisoned with a stolen medical center toxin by Daniel Stern; the movie ends with Dennis still alive, but it's established that he only has a short time left to live (we later see his spirit walking down a darkened corridor into a room of light). (See also Edmond O'Brien in the 1950 version.)
- Wyatt Earp (1994) [Doc Holliday]: Dies (off-screen) of tuberculosis, six years after the gunfight. His death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end.
- Traffic (2000) [Arnie Metzger]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Steven Bauer's men in Dennis' office; the scene ends with the gunmen confronting Dennis after Dennis speaks to Steven on the phone. (Thanks to Ramiro)
- Frequency (2000) [Frank Sullivan]: Died in a warehouse around the timeskip, however his death was prevent when his son: Jim Caviezel warn him about his death. However, he died from Lung Cancer in 1989, then his death was later pervented when he quit Smoking and appeared alive in the present just in time to save Jim from Shawn Doyle.
- Battle for Terra (2007; animated) [Roven]: Providing the voice of an alien, he is sucked into the vacuum of space when he sacrifices himself by blowing the hatch, as his daughter (voiced by Evan Rachel Wood) looks on helplessly.
- Pandorum (2009) [Lieutenant Payton]: Drowned after Ben Foster breaches the hull of the sunken spaceship and lets the water flood in. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Legion (2010) [Bob Hanson]: Killed in an explosion when he ignites the diner's gas line in order to destroy the angel-possessed mob while the other survivors escape. (Thanks to Tommy and ND)
- I Can Only Imagine (2018) [Arthur Millard]: Dies of terminal cancer.
- Kin (2018) [Hal Solinski]: Shot to death by James Franco.
- The Intruder (2019) [Charlie Peck]: Shot in the head (off-screen) by Michael Ealy.
- A Dog's Journey (2019) [Ethan]: Dies (off-screen) of old age.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.