Dean Stockwell (1936 - )
- Gun For A Coward (1957) [Hade Keough]: Shot dead in the chaos which ensues when cattle rustlers stampede the family herd. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Dunwich Horror (1970) [Wilbur Whateley]: Burned to death after Ed Begley recites an incantation to destroy both Dean and the creature.
- The Werewolf of Washington (1973) [Jack Whittier]: Shot in the chest with a silver bullet by Jane House while he's in his werewolf form; he changes back to his human form as he dies. (Thanks to Kyle)
- Dune (1984) [Dr. Wellington Yueh]: Stabbed in the back by Brad Dourif while Dean is talking to Kenneth McMillan.
- Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) [Charles 'Chip' Cain]: Shot in the head by Brigitte Nielsen when she double-crosses him during a racetrack robbery.
- Married to the Mob (1988) [Anthony Russo]: Shot in the penis by his wife (Mercedes Ruehl) in a dream sequence. He survives the film in reality. (Played for Comedic Effect)
- The Rainmaker (1997) [Judge Harvey Hale]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack, his death is only mentioned.
- Columbo: The Most Crucial Game (1972) [Eric Wagner]: Drowned in his swimming pool after Robert Culp knocks him unconscious with a block of ice, making it look as though Dean hit his head in the pool.
- Greatest Heroes of the Bible: Daniel and the Lion's Den (1978) [Hissar]: Eaten off-camera along with Nehemiah Persoff and another colleague (unclear actor) by the lions.
- Miami Vice: Bushido (1985) [Jack Gretsky]: Shot to death by Edward James Olmos as a Suicide by Cop; it is later revealed that the Stockwell's character was suffering from terminal cancer.
- They Nest (2000 TV) [Sheriff Hobbs]: Dies after puking up some roaches that have harvested inside of him unbeknownst to him or Thomas Calabro.
- Brother of Guy Stockwell.
- Ex-Mr. Millie Perkins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.