Dean Smith (1932 - )
- Seven Ways From Sundown (1960) [Hanley Gang Member]: Shot dead along with Don Happy, Bob Terhune and Charles Horvath (Hanley) by Barry Sullivan and Audie Murphy as the gang are confronted on the plain and are all killed. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Alamo (1960) [Bowie's Man]: Killed, along with Richard Widmark and the rest of the Alamo defenders, as the fort was overrun by Mexican forces.
- El Dorado (1967) [Charlie Hagen]: Stabbed in the chest when James Caan throws a knife at him.
- Big Jake (1971) [Kid Duffy]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Christopher Mitchum in the bell tower.
- Hickey & Boggs (1972) [Bagman] Machine gunned by Tom Signorelli.
- The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean (1972) [Outlaw]: Shot to death (along with the rest of the outlaw gang) by Paul Newman after Paul returns to the saloon after having been left for dead. (I couldn't tell which outlaw was Fred, but the entire gang was killed).
- Ulzana's Raid (1972) [Horowitz] Shoots himself in the mouth rather than be captured by the native troops.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.