Dean Jagger (1903 - 1991)
- Pursued (1947) [Grant Callum]: Shot to death by Judith Anderson, as Dean is about to lynch Robert Mitchum. (Thanks to Brian)
- Forty Guns (1957) [Sheriff Ned Logan]: He finds Barbara Stanwyck at her ranch with Barry Sullivan, and finally realises his love for her is unrequited. He goes into the next room, and a minute or so later they hear a knocking sound and open the door to see he has hung himself - we see just his legs. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Proud Rebel (1958) [Harry Burleigh]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Alan Ladd.
- The Nun's Story (1959) [Dr. Van Der Mal]: Shot to death (off-screen) by German troops; we learn of his death afterwards when his daughter (Audrey Hepburn) reads the news in a letter from her brother. (Thanks to Constantine)
- The Kremlin Letter (1970) [Highwayman]: Deliberately drives his truck off a cliff (causing an explosion) in order to dispose Ronald Radd's body.
- Game of Death (1978) [Dr. Land]: Falls to his death from a roof, after he slips while he is escaping from Tai Chung Kim (who was the body double of Bruce Lee in this film).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.