Dean Cain (1966 - )
- The Stone Boy (1984) [Eugene Hillerman]: Accidentally shot to death by his brother (Jason Presson). (Thanks to Michael)
- Best Men (1997) [Sergeant Buzz Thomas]: Shot to death, along with Sean Patrick Flanery, in a shoot-out with police (we only see them firing cutting too the police shooting back at them). (Thanks to Curtis and N.D.)
- Out of Time (2003) [Chris Harrison]: Shot in the chest by Sanaa Lathan, after he asks her to give him the gun while he's being chased by Denzel Washington.
- Lost (2004) [Jeremy Stanton]: Killed by Danny Trejo after being cornered by Danny’s cohorts in a disused hanger (the film ends with Danny tapping on his car window, but the implication he will die is clear).
- Dead & Deader (2006) [Lt. Bobby Quinn]: Dies after being bitten by the "zombie" parasite; he comes back to life as a zombie in the morgue, though he (unlike the other zombies) retains his original personality and intelligence.
- September Dawn (2006) [Joseph Smith]: Shot to death by members of a lynch mob after they storm the jail; shown in a flashback sequence.
- Abandoned (2010) [Kevin Peterson]: Falls to his death after losing his grip while holding on to a railing (Dean had been shot by Jay Pickett while attempting to draw his gun on Brittany Murphy).
- Airplane vs. Volcano (2014; video) [Rick Pierce]: Killed when the plane lands into the volcano.
TV Deaths Edit
- Lois and Clark: Vatman (1994) [Clark Kent/Superman/Superman Clone]: The Superman Clone dies in Superman's arms and is thrown into the sun to prevent his tissue being used to create another clone.
- 10.5: Apocalypse (2006) [Brad Malloy]: Crushed to death in a sinking casino after his rescue line breaks due to aftershocks.
- Criminal Minds: Snake Eyes (2012) [Curtis Banks]: Commits suicide by shooting himself under the chin.
- Son of Sharon Thomas
- Step-son of Christopher Cain (director)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.