Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Dayton Callie (1956 - )
Deaths in Film
- Alien Space Avenger (1989) [Sleazy Navy Vet]: Presumably shot to death when the aliens open fire in a bar. (Dayton was uncredited for this role, and I'm not sure exactly where he was, but I'm assuming he was present in the bar-massacre scene.)
- Halloween II (2009) [Coroner Hooks]: Killed in a car crash when his van hits a cow in the road, while Dayton and Richard Brake are transporting the presumed-dead Tyler Mane.
Deaths in Television
- The Closer: Overkill (2006) [Martin DeLuca]: Shot by Raymond Cruz to save G.W. Bailey.
- CSI: Loco Motives (2006) [Ernie Dell]: Commits suicide by shooting himself under the chin, after falsely confessing to the murders committed by Jessica Collins; shown in a videotaped message that William L. Petersen watches.
- Law & Order Special Victims Unit: Jersey Breakdown (2014) [Judge Donald Dolan]: Commits Suicide offscreen just hours before Mariska Hargitay goes to talk to him.
- Sons of Anarchy: Red Rose (2014) [Wayne Unser]: Shot in the chest by Charlie Hunnam when he continues to refuse allowing Charlie to be alone with Katey Sagal.
- Fear the Walking Dead: Children of Wrath (2017) [Jeremiah Otto]: Shot in the head by Frank Dillane as Kim Dickens looks on; Dayton's decapitated head is later shown inside of a backpack that Kim gives to Michael Greyeyes. Dayton later appears in Sleigh Ride during Kim's dream sequence along with Dayton's sons (Daniel Sharman and Sam Underwood), Michael, Colman Domingo and Ruben Blades where Kim is horrified to learn she is serving his decapitated head when the dream is corrupted with reality.
- Deadwood: The Movie (2019) [Charlie Utter] Murdered off-screen for his land. His body is later shown.