Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
David Sobolov (1964 - )
- RU Awake? (2015) [Killer]: Shot to death with a shotgun by Molly C. Quinn (off-screen); the film ends with Molly firing her gun.
- Bumblebee (2018) [Blitzwing]: Impaled in the chest with one of his own missiles by Dylan O'Brien, with Dylan shooting the missile to kill David in the explosion.
- Beast Wars: Transformers: Nemesis Part 1 (1999; animated) [Depth Charge]: Killed in explosion along with Rampage (Campbell Lane) after stabbing him in the spark with Raw Energon. (Despite Depth Charge's death, he returns without explanation in the Transformers Universe.)
- Mighty Med: Storm's End (2015) [The Annihilator]: Killed by Devan Leos. (David provided the voice of the character, while Morgan Benoit appeared under the costume).
Video Game Deaths
- Predator: Concrete Jungle (2005) [Hunter Borgia]: Killed by Aimee Leigh/Sarah Brown, who then takes his Head as a Trophy.
- Transformers: The Game (2007) [Brawl]: In the Autobot Campaign of the main game, he is killed by Mark Ryan.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007) [Lieutenant Vasquez]: Dies on impact when a CH-46 SeaKnight chopper David is riding in with the player is disabled from a nuclear explosion triggered by Roman Varshavsky.
- Halo Wars (2009) [Arbiter]: Dies from a lethal stab to the face by Nolan North in a close-quarters fight. For good measure, David’s corpse is kicked off a ledge by a Spartan.