David Proval (1942 - )
- Wizards (1977; animated) [Peace]: Hit in the back with a sword thrown by Jesse Welles.
- Hey Good Lookin' (1982; animated) [Crazy Shapiro]: Commits suicide by jumping from the rooftop. (Played for comic effect.)
- Innocent Blood (1992) [Lenny]: Drained of blood and turned into a vampire by Robert Loggia. He is later shot in the forehead by Anne Parillaud.
- To the Limit (1995) [Joey Bambino]: Burned to death when Coralisa Gines rubs gasoline on him (telling him it's massage oil) then ignites it.
- The Phantom (1996) [Charlie Zephro]: Blasted with a cannonball by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa's men, knocking him into the lagoon. (Thanks to ND)
- The Relic (1997) [Guard Johnson]: Decapitated by Kothoga.
- Kojak: Siege of Terror (1973) [Officer Calvelli]: Shot in the stomach during a shoot-out with John Garwood and Harvey Keitel in the street; he dies some time afterwards while being held hostage with the others inside the pawnshop.
- Friday the 13th: The Series: Badge of Honor (1988) [Victor Haas]: Killed when Val Avery presses the cursed sheriff's badge against David (causing him to rapidly convulse as he dies), after David fatally shoots Val.
- Friday the 13th: The Series: 13 O'Clock (1989) [Eric]: Permanently frozen in time, along with Gwynyth Walsh, when John D. LeMay grabs Gwynyth's cursed pocket watch just as the clock strikes 1 a.m. (I don't know if this counts as a death scene, but I'll list just in case).
- The Sopranos: The Knight in White Satin Armor (2000) [Richie Aprile]: Shot in the chest, then in the head, by Aida Turturro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.