The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
David Paymer (1954 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Night of the Creeps (1986) [Young Scientist]: Throat ripped out by a possessed Ivan E. Roth (after Ivan is defrosted by Jason Lively and Steve Marshall). His body is later seen as police investigate then in a morgue, he later returns from the dead after being possessed by one of the creeps high jacking his body. He once again dies when the slugs burst out of his head off-screen and his body is later shown.
- Heart and Souls (1993) [Hal the Bus Driver]: Killed in a bus crash (along with Charles Grodin, Kyra Sedgwick, Tom Sizemore, and Alfre Woodard); he periodically appears as a spirit later in the movie.
- Outside Ozona (1998) [Alan Defaux]: Killed in a car crash deliberately caused by one of the survivors (I'm not sure whom since I haven't seen all of the movie other than parts of his death scene in the trailers).
- Chill Factor (1999) [Dr. Richard Long]: Shot by Peter Firth's assassins; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Cuba Gooding Jr. and Skeet Ulrich (with his body later seen when Peter finds him hanging behind a door).
- Payback (1999) [Arthur Stegman]: Shot repeatedly in the back by Lucy Liu's gang when they open fire on the taxi, while Mel Gibson holds David up as a shield.
- Bait (2000) [Agent Wooly]: Killed in an explosion by a booby-trap set by Doug Hutchison.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Matlock: The Prisoner, Part 1 (1989) [Lenny Marcus]: Hanged to death (off-screen) by Conor O'Farrell; his body is seen (staged to appear that he committed suicide) is seen in his cell when Andy Griffith and Tommy 'Tiny' Lister discover him.
- Ghost Whisperer: A Grave Matter (2006) [Adam Godfrey]: Fatally struck by lighting before the episode begins. His death is shown in a flashback scene as his ghost tells Jennifer Love Hewitt about his demise. He disappears into "the light" near the episode's climax.
- The Mentalist: Blinking Red Light (2011) [SJK]: Slashed to death by Red John (Xander Berkeley).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
Brother of Steve Paymer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.