David Patrick Kelly (1951 -)
Deaths in FilmEdit
- The Warriors (1979) [Luther]: Mauled to death (off-screen), along with his gang, by "The Riffs" as revenge for Roger Hill's death.
- 48 Hrs. (1982) [Luther]: Shot to death by James Remar while on a bus. (Thanks to Robert and Michael)
- Dreamscape (1984) [Tommy Ray Glatman]: Stabbed in the back by Eddie Albert in a dream sequence causing him to really die of a heart attack. (Thanks to Mac)
- Commando (1985) [Sully]: Dropped off of a cliff by Arnold Schwarzenegger, after Arnold admits he lied about killing him last.
- Penn & Teller Get Killed (1989) [The Fan]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head after realising he`d be blamed for the death of Penn Jillette and Teller who's bodies were in his apartment.
- The Crow (1994) [T-Bird]: Killed in a car explosion after Brandon Lee ties him up inside his car, with explosives strapped to his body, ties the gas pedal down to send the car off the dock (his badly charred body is later seen when Ernie Hudson looks at crime scene photos). (Thanks to Wen)
- Last Man Standing (1996) [Doyle]: Gunned down by William Sanderson in the standoff at the end of the film.
- Miami Vice: The Home Invaders (1985) [Jerry]: Shot to death by Edward James Olmos when Edward and Don Johnson stop a house invasion committed by David and his partners.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Possessed (2011) [Orville Underwood]: Shot to death by Taryn Manning.
Deaths in Video GamesEdit
- Ripper (1996) [Joey Falconetti]: Hit with an orb thrown by Scott Cohen in a virtual city if David is revealed to be the killer. (He survives the game in the scenarios where he is not the killer.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.