David Niven (1910 - 1983)
- The Charge of the Light Brigade (1936) [Captain James Randall]: Shot to death by one of C. Henry Gordon's soldiers when he tries to escape from Chukoti to bring reinforcements from Nigel Bruce's command.
- The Real Glory (1939) [Lieutenant Terence McCool]: Shot by Tetsu Komai's bandits while defending the munitions stockpile; he dies shortly afterwards with Andrea Leeds by his side.
- The King's Thief (1955) [James, Duke of Brampton]: Executed by hanging.
- Casino Royale (1967) [Sir James Bond]: Killed in an explosion (along with almost everyone else in the movie) when Woody Allen accidentally blows up the casino. He is shown as an angel floating on a cloud afterwards. (obviously, this was intended to be a parody film, as they killed the real James Bond to never return in any more adventures).
TV Deaths Edit
- The Canterville Ghost (1974; tv) [Ghost of Sir Simon de Canterville]: Suffocates in a castle centuries in the past, he appears as a ghost throughout the film. (I haven't seen any of this, but I'm familiar with the story)
- Mr. Primula Rollo (widowed)
- Mr. Hjördis Genberg
- Father of David Niven Jr. (producer)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.