David Morse (1953 - )
- Desperate Hours (1990) [Albert]: Shot by snipers as he is disposing Gerry Bamman's body in the river (he dies after whistling defiantly at them). (Thanks to ND)
- The Getaway (1994) [Jim Deer Jackson]: Shot in the chest (having been shot in the knee) by Kim Basinger, (as he climbing onto a window ledge) then falls through a skylight (landing on a table). (Thanks to Tal, ND, and Jake)
- Twelve Monkeys (1995) [Dr. Peters]: Presumably dies (off-screen) of the genetically-engineered virus after he releases it, between the "present" and "future" scenes of the movie. (Thanks to Tommy)
- The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996) [Luke/Daedalus]: Shot in the head (off-screen), after first being shot repeatedly in the chest and stomach by Geena Davis; the scene ends with her standing over him and pointing her gun at his head. (Note: This is however putting aside the fact that if a normal handgun is in water, it won't be able to fire after) (Thanks to Tal, ND, and Jake)
- The Rock (1996) [Major Tom Baxter]: Shot to death along with Ed Harris in a shoot-out with Gregory Sporleder and Tony Todd after they mutiny against Ed. (Thanks to Larry, ND, and Jake)
- Contact (1997) [Ted Arroway]: Dies of a heart attack, several years before the story begins; he only appears in Jodie Foster's flashback scenes and when the alien intelligence assumes his appearance. (Thanks to Tal, ND, and Jake)
- The Green Mile (1999) [Brutus 'Brutal' Howell]: Dies (off-screen) during the passage of time between the flashback scenes and the present-day framing sequence; his death is mentioned when Dabbs Greer lists his friends who have died. (Thanks to ND)
- Dancer in the Dark (2000) [Bill Houston]: Bludgeoned to death with a metal briefcase by Björk, after she first shoots him repeatedly (after he begs her to kill him). (Thanks to ND and Jake)
- Double Vision (Shuang tong) (2002) [Kevin Ritcher]: Murdered off-screen with his tongue and right ear both torn out by the supernatural ghost. His body is later found by Tony Ka Fai Leung.
- Disturbia (2007) [Robert Turner]: Stabbed in the stomach with gardening shears at the end of a struggle with Shia LaBeouf (who then knocks him back through some floorboards, with his body later seen having fallen down a hole). (Thanks to Seb, Mitchell, Simon, ND, Alana, Jake, and Tommy)
- Passengers (2008) [Arkin]: Killed in a plane crash along with everyone else on board (seen in flashback as Anne Hathaway recounts what happened). Initially it appears that he in fact survived the crash, but it's later revealed he in fact died and has been a ghost all along, who finally moves on into the afterlife (I haven't seen all of this but it's confirmed most of the main cast turn out to be ghosts).
- Concussion (2015) [Mike Webster]: Dies (off screen) from a heart attack after complications from head injuries; his body is found in his car at the start of the film (with his body later seen in a mortuary during an autopsy).
- Two-Fisted Tales (Tales from the Crypt: Showdown) (1991) [Texas Ranger Tom McMurdo]: Shot dead in a shootout with Neil Giuntoli (who he manages to mortally wound in return).
- Murder Live! (TV movie, 1997) [Frank McGrath]: Shot to death off-screen by SWAT police snipers as Peter Horton is trying to save him. His body is later seen wrapped up on being rolled away on a stretcher.
- Medium: How to Make a Killing in Big Business Part III (2009) [Douglas Lydecker]: Stabbed in the throat with a broken bottle by his son (Ben Feldman) at the end of a struggle while Morse is trying to force Feldman to take his medication.
- Mr. Susan Wheeler Duff.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.