David Lodge (1921 - 2003)
Not to be confused with David Lodge
Film Deaths Edit
- Yesterday's Enemy (1959) [Perkins]: Shot by a group of 6 Japanese soldiers as he wades into the river but he kills them all with a grenade. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Hellfire Club (1961) [Timothy]: Shot by Peter Arne.
- The Pirates of Blood River (1962) [Smith]: Killed in the fight between the villagers and the pirates.
- The Edgar Wallace Mystery Theatre: Time To Remember (1962) [Jumbo Johnson]: Dies in hospital of multiple injuries after falling from an ice covered roof when grappling with a policeman after the robbery. (Thanks to Brian)
- A Shot in the Dark (1964) [Georges Duval]: Killed, off-screen by Vanda Godsell. Peter Sellers later finds his body near Elke Sommer.
- School For Unclaimed Girls (The Smashing Bird I Used To Know) (1969) [Richard Johnson]: Accidentally crushed to death after he reaches out to comfort his daughter on the merry-go-round and loses his balance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.