David Kaye (1964 - )
- Beast Machines: Transformers; Endgame, Pt. III: Seeds of the Future (2000; animated) [Megatron]: Falls into the core of Cybertron with Optimus Primal (Garry Chalk), releasing the sparks they're containing all over the planet.
- Transformers: Cybertron; Cybertron (2006; animated) [Megatron]: Shot by an energy blast, fired by Optimus Prime (Garry Chalk) and Vector Prime (Richard Newman), causing him to disintegrate. He returns to life a couple of episodes later.
- Transformers: Cybertron; Unfinished (2006; animated) [Galvatron]: Impaled by Optimus Prime wielding Vector Prime's sword.
- Transformers Animated: Transform and Roll Out (2007; animated) [Optimus Prime]: Died briefly after sacrificing himself to get the Allspark out of Starscream's (Tom Kenny) hands. he then revived by Sari (Tara Strong) by using the Allspark Key.
- Transformers Prime: Hurt (2012; animated) [Hardshell]: Killed by Miko (Tania Gunadi) by missiles from the Airhammer. His body is brought back to Megatron (Frank Welker) who is informed on how he died.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.