David Frankham (1926 - )
- Return of the Fly (1959) [Ronald Holmes a.k.a. Alan Hinds]: Strangled by Brett Halsey while Brett is in his fly-monster form.
- Winter Kill (1974) [Reverend Phillips]: Shot in the chest by Charles Tyner in David's office. His body is shown afterwards as Andy Griffith investigates the scene.
- The Outer Limits: Don't Open Till Doomsday (1964) [Harvey Kry]: Killed, along with Miriam Hopkins and John Hoyt, when the creature (voiced by Bob Johnson) self-destructs, disintegrating the entire house and everyone inside. (Thanks to Kenneth and Stephen)
- The F.B.I.: The Hostage (1967) [Michael Veltran]: Shot by a policeman.
- The F.B.I.: The Flaw (1968) [George Hammond]: Shot in the chest by Barry Morse.
- Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? (1968) [Larry Marvick]: Dies shortly after being driven insane when he looks at the Medusan ambassador, while he tries to kill the ambassador.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.