David Duchovny (1960 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- The Rapture (1991) [Randy]: Killed by unknown assailants. (I haven’t seen all of this but I have seen parts of his death scene in the trailers.)
- Ruby (1992) [Officer J. D. Tippit]: Presumably killed (off-screen) by Willie Garson. (His death is not implied, but there is mention of a policeman killed and David plays the specific one as it this is a matter of historic record.)
- Things We Lost in the Fire (2007) [Brian Burke]: Shot to death by V.J. Foster/Ken Tremblett when David tries to stop a murder-suicide; his body is later seen along with V.J. Foster/Ken Tremblett and his wife (Halle Berry) as the police investigate
- Phantom (2013) [Bruni]: Killed presumably from being poisoned or suffocated on toxic fumes after an American submarine fires upon the sub that David, Ed Harris and the surviving crew are on. He is later seen as a ghost along with the others killed on the submarine. (Only William Fichtner survives.)
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Duckman: The Girls Of Route Canal (1996) [Richard]: Dies of a heart attack after learning that Duckman (voice of Jason Alexander) had sex with his wife.
- The X-Files: Monday (1999) [FBI Agent Fox Mulder]: Killed in an explosion (along with Gillian Anderson and several other bank customers) when a bomb goes off during a bank robbery; the day repeats several times until the explosion is finally prevented.
- Ex-Mr. Tea Leoni
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.