Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
David Bowie (1947 - 2016)
"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human. I felt very puny as a human. I thought, 'Fuck that. I want to be a superhuman".
- The Image (1967) [The Boy]: Playing a painting that comes to life, he is killed several times in different methods by Michael Byrne, but repeatedly comes back to life. (Thanks to Britta)
- Just a Gigolo (1978) [Paul Ambrosius von Przygodski]: Shot dead while being caught in the firing line of the Commusits and the Nazis.
- The Hunger (1983) [John Blaylock]: After rapidly aging into a state of helplessness due to the effects of his vampirism, he finally crumbles to dust after Catherine Deneuve's death "frees" all of her past consorts. (Thanks to Britta and Robert)
- Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence (1983) [Major Jack "Strafer" Celliers]: Dies of exposure/dehydration after being buried up to his neck as punishment in the POW camp. (Thanks to Britta, Robert, and William)
- Into the Night (1985) [Colin Morris]: Falls to his death, along with Carl Perkins, when they both crash through a window while struggling with each other. (Thanks to Robert)
- Basquiat (1996) [Andy Warhol]: Dies (off-screen) on the operating table during surgery. (Thanks to Britta)
- Mr. Rice's Secret (2000) [Mr. Rice]: Appears as a ghost.
- Baal (1982 TV) [Baal]: Dies of an unspecified illness (presumably due to his lifetime of heavy drinking), after crawling along the floor to look out the window in the woodcutters' cabin.
Music Video Deaths
- "Jump They Say" (1993): Commits suicide by jumping from the roof of a building after being compelled to do so by a hypnotic treatment; his body is shown afterwards lying on the roof of a car as a crowd gathers around him. He periodically "comes back to life" to sing the chorus as it repeats, but finally dies at the end of the song. (Thanks to Joseph)
- Ex-husband of Angie Bowie
- Husband of Iman
- Father of Duncan Jones (director)